- Cotton 100%, Regenerated Fibre 100%, Synthetic Fibre 100%, Cotton, Regenerated and Synthetic Fiber Mixed.
- MVS Spinning Yarn, Compact Yarn, Composite Yarn with Chemical Filament.
- Worsted Spinning Yarn (Wool, Ramie, Mohair, Silk and mixed with Chemical Fibre).
- Worsted Composite Spinning Yarn with Chemical Filament.
Single Multi Filament Compound Yarn
Short Fibre Long Fibre
(Homogeneous Fibre Mixed Yarn)
- Less fluffy
- High strength & tenacity
- High wear resistance
- Fine & strong yarn
- Good looks in
Two Layer Structure Yarn)
- High strength & staple spun yarn looks
- Stretch performance
- High quality looks
caracteristicswith long and short fibre
- Melange effect with high quality looks
Short Fibre 2nd Short Fibre
- Less fluffy with good surface
- Evenness & high strength
Two Layer Structure Yarn) Two layerstructure with differenetstaple fibre
- Cotton 100%
- Wool 100%
- Regenerated Fibre 100%
- Synthetic Fibre 100%
- Cotton, Regenerated and Synthetic Fibre
- Wool, Regenerated and Synthetic
Fibre (Worsted Spun Yarn) Fabric
SYNTHETIC FIBRE TOP
- Polyester Fibre Top for Worsted Spinning